Web Out® Pesticide and Web Repellent
Spider webs can create a problem area on illuminated exteriors of historic buildings and monuments. Web Out can help with removal of webs from surfaces and help to prevent spiders from attaching webs to treated surfaces.
Web Out is a 25(b) FIFRA exempt product made from a blend of essential oils and vinegar. It is a contact pesticide that kills spiders, mosquitoes, cockroaches and many other listed general pests.
NOTE: Product contains essential and oils can stain surfaces that can absorb oil. Always test an inconspicuous area for colorfastness or oil absorption before use.
Web Out tackles your spider problems, spider webs and all.
Web Out is 25(b) FIFRA exempt product that kills spiders and helps prevent spider webs from attaching to treated surfaces.
Web Out can also be used as a contact pesticide to kill ants, crickets, mosquitoes, cockroaches and other perimeter pest insects
Web Out can be applied to metal, wood, painted surfaces, brick, stucco, fiberglass, concrete, paneling and other surfaces.
Web Out contains essential oils. Products containing essential oils can stain surfaces that can absorb oil, including but not limited to, plastic, vinyl siding, concrete, bare wood, and materials painted with flat or semigloss paint. Do not apply to these surfaces if staining is a concern. Always test an inconspicuous area for colorfastness or oil absorption before use.
Web Out at a Glance:
- Minimum risk 25(b) FIFRA exempt product
- Kills spiders and insects by contact
- Made of biodegradable ingredients, including essential oils and vinegar
- Repels spiders and insects
- Aids in removing existing spider webs for easy cleaning
- Helps to prevent spider webs on treated surfaces
- For best results, use outdoors only. Products containing essential oils are fragrant. For interior use, the scent may be objectionable to some individuals but dissipates over time. Use discretion for interior applications.
- Can be used around water, including boat docks and marinas
- Lasts up to 60 days outdoors depending on weather exposure.