Tim-bor protects your building from invasions of carpenter ants, drywood termites, wood decay fungi and wood boring beetles. An aqueous solution of Tim-bor can be used for surface protection on dry wood. As a dry powder, Tim-bor can be used to control insects in concealed areas such as wall cavities.
- Water-soluble borate powder that is applied as a dust, liquid or foam
- Prevents and controls drywood termites, wood decay fungi, carpenter ants, old house borers and powderpost beetles.
- Won’t discolor or stain wood surfaces
- Won’t corrode screws, nails and other components used in construction
- Virtually odorless
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured with a concern for the environment