PenaShield / Ready-to-Use Wood Preservative
PenaShield is a ready-to-use formula that can be sprayed or brushed on bare interior and exterior wood. The active ingredient in PenaShield is a borate mineral salt, which does not break down over time like synthetic chemicals. Its unique patented preservative penetrates the wood, delivering long-lasting protection from listed wood destroying organisms (WDOs) including subterranean and drywood termites, wood boring beetles, carpenter ants and decay fungi. PenaShield also meets the American Wood Protection Association Standard M4 for end cuts for interior use.
• Kills and prevents wood rot, decay fungi, termites, carpenter ants and wood destroying beetles.
• Lasts for the life of the wood indoors. Outside, it will last as long as an applied water repellent is maintained.
• One gallon treats approximately 150-250 square feet of wood.
• Will not stain or discolor wood.
• Once dry, can be painted or treated with a water sealer, stained or varnished