The book scanner with a motorized book cradle for digitization projects Bookeye"5 V1A-C35 is the professional solution for digitization projects that require high quality images at maximum productivity, while eliminating strenuous, repetitive tasks required of an operator to get the job done.
Bookeye" 5 V1A-C35 scans originals up to A1 in size at high speeds, with the unique book cradle for books 35 cm thick. The motor-driven glass plate operates three modes: fixed glass plate, without glass plate, and with an automatic opening at 45 degrees. In Auto Mode, the scanning process is fully automatic. Sensors in the book cradle plates control the pressure. The book cradle plates are motor driven and deal with a book thickness of up to 35 cm (Alternatively there is a 50 cm book cradle available).
Together with software packages such as Batch Scan Wizard, BCS-2", FreeFlow and Opus Goobi UCC, even the toughest requirements of a digitization project can be met.
Further highlights that make the Bookeye•5 V1A·C35 scanner the right choice for every application:
• Semi- and fully automatic operation
• Digital color balance
• Integrated ICC profile
• Scan2USB - Walk up scanning to USB device
• Scan2Print - Copy to networked printers or hot folders
• Scan2Network - Output to network resources, $MB, FTP
• Output lormats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM
• OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, Linux, Mac
• Large 22 inch preview screen
• Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
• Firmware updates via web Interface
• Wide color gamut, supports sRGB, Adobe RGB, native RGB
• International Efficiency Class CEC Level V
• Full Coverage Warranty - Up to 5 years, free spare parts & more
* Product Brochure *
Buchscanner Bookeye 5 V3 Video
Bookeye 5 V1A Professional Video
Scanner@PRGinc.com - Email with questions or for quote